please kindly click click~

2011-03-23

be patient

have been long long long long long time that i never post anything or blog for my life. Recently having my sem break for 2 months, what i busy at was keep working lolx.  i have a lots of things haven't done yet, so sad.....

i know, i got changes. people getting mature and mature everyday when you experienced on something, no matter how small is the things which affect you. If we get more concentrate on a very little things that happen around us, there is always a lesson. we can't make sure that we won't regret after we did something. im a very lonely person, i used to watch movie, shopping, do assignment bla bla bla alone. mostly all of my things i keep inside my heart, not because i don't wanna to tell, is no body that i can tell. Sometimes i rather talk to a stranger, tell him or her about my life. i dont know why, everytime wanna tell my friends, they also having more serious case than me. i not sure whether their case are serious than mine or what, just.... i got no chance to tell them full story of mine, always when i wanna tell them my things but end up i'm always the one who listen and comfort also try to get solution for them. when i really can't stand for what is happened on me, they will only ask why don't you tell me???? things keep on happen like this, all friends almost the same. i rather just keep it settle it myself....  can't settle, keep stubborn on the same things, just cry on bed. after crying was another new day, i have to stand up and keep on my life. even how tired i am, i still have to move on....

i know now what i wanna learn was be patient. be patient to everybody and anybody! i must control my own temper, i can't get angry easily because i always feel i'm bad after i get angry to somebody. Just like that day i was driving and that lane is for turning left but infront 2 cars wanna go on right side but they blocking my way, i just press 3 times horn and pass by them, after i did that then i told my brother whether i'm bad just now o___O lol... really regret... so i wanna learn how to control my own temper and be more patient to people around me.

No comments: