please kindly click click~

2010-09-06

home sweet home

Yesterday went out for movie PIRANHA with sapi,loke,km,bro them at Mid Valley. Piranha this movie quite bloody. hahahaha!! Afterward we went to fetch rabit because we gonna had shooting with her at Putrajaya at night. Guess what?! I'm the make up and hair dresser for her. Around 6pm we start off to Putrajaya. This time i'm just an assistant and i don't have camera, so boring. ( SKIP SKIP SKIP SKIP) we went back at around 10++ pm and went for dinner at little tree@ kuchai lama. TIRING DAY AGAIN!

Today morning went for movie again STEP UP 3D with sapi at Mid Valley again. We went for my brunch after we bought the ticket at RASA MAS~ The lunch set only RM2.90 ++ hahaha, so if you're starving and rushing, this is the best choices! So far not so bad just a little bit cold? hahahahaha
STEP UP was amazing. I love the body shape of that girl, slim but the shape is perfect! Okie, i'm been kicking by THE PEOPLE behind me for whole movie time!! I'm wondering whether he is too excitement about their dancing skills or whatever...  Sapi already told them to stop it but they didn't. The movie ended and we walked out, OMG, that was 2 kids =___+ i guess they are around 15 but i called them kids for their reaction. After that i told Sapi, we should ask them :" next time if you want to kick the chair please buy the first row ticket." or " if you feel the chair are annoying and your leg are too long, please go for gold class." AND " if you're enjoy kicking people chair, next time buy the front chair ticket as well, so you can kick it for whole movie time without any complaint" !!!!!

Afterwards , i went to buy bread to my mom, she is sick. haiz, worry about her. I....I ........ I don't know how to say, i love my family a lot but don't know how to express it. I love my dad, i love my mom, but i just can't express it out properly. What i usually doing at home was staying at the room and face to the laptop doing assignment or sleeping. Only certain time i will stay at living room like dinner time or doing house work.

show you guyz something!!! My watch was spoiled during the time in Penang and i wanted to get a new one badly actually. Just couldn't find the cup of my tea and now!!!! I got a crocodile watch for RM35 because my mom bought something and just add on to get it!! It was so COOL !!
comes in white and four different color belt to match your daily clothes!!!

4 comments:

Lquan said...

Your watch very nice !!

valarie said...

walau....
ur watch is nice n cheap loh
haha...
very daiii!!

liuxing siaw said...

Lquan: yea, i love it so much. actually i want to choose male one, but too big. not suite me==
valarie: haha, need to buy product up to RM300 leh =__+

Sapi said...

Im sure ur parents will know ur feeling ~ FAMILY really comes first XD