please kindly click click~

2011-01-11

amanda's 20 birthday!

11-1-11 amanda's birthday!!!
i'm quite excited because have been long long long time didn't meet my high school friends!!!! I really have a lots good memory during high school, i have so many good and insane friends!!! hahahahhaa
a little bit regret that didn't really spend all the time with them when high school...T______T
alright, amanda's house was like so far away from me, shah alam o__O
hahahahahhaa~ but it's worth. Her house really freaking nice! western style!! i love it XDXD
I bet actions always speak louder than words, so i just put some video clips to show you guys! hahaha

this is part 1

this is part 2

hahahahaha, i know it's quite epic and i'm not good in video recording so a bit weird.
used to take photo, so some was like photo angle.
please ignore my broken english. 

another video clip here too



enjoys!

No comments: