please kindly click click~

2011-01-17

today

well, i'm suck in name title o___O
every time have to think for the title, headache! so i just name it as today for this.

for first, i'm going to have my very first name card soon!!! yeah, hurray!!! hahhaahaha
i will post it up once i get it. lolx
but bad news is i have to use time to upload all photoshooting photos up included last time one.
so that next time when people view my blog then can see it. of course the most important thing is because i had put my blog on my name card for the photographer part. so ....... i must work harder !!

well, recently really quite free everyday sleep until 2 to 3pm. GENG!!! praise me praise me !!hahaha..
i only have 2 days morning class per week during short semester and now i don't have any assignment yet but soon o___O coming coming d.
aikz....


and AGAIN!!! 我有心事 ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! T_________________________T









無論發生甚麼事,還是得笑著下去!!

but i realised my face no longer to put on smiley face anymore.  when i smile, is it a fake smile? or entertainment smile? i'm not sure, but still will have a true and real smiling time.


祝福你,你們,你們全部!!!

No comments: