please kindly click click~

2010-12-31

Goodbye 2010 and Say Hi to 2011

so fast it was a year past, 2010 was past and now is 1st Jan of 2011.
don't know why i don't really have the feeling of it's 2011 now....
I mean, it's not excited anymore. maybe college life makes me cold blood?
like what i use to feel a day live like a month, seriously.
really grow up a lot , past through a lot experience.
I remembered i met him in this day, the 1st of Jan on 2010, we past through a lot in between. Now already 2011.
The first time i met Khalil Fong and all the fans club members. we had a lot memories, the first time drove to KLIA just to see Khalil Fong, bought my first VIP ticket concert for Khalil Fong. first time i really really really really stress for assignment and sleepless semester! i guess it was the starbuck year too, we drank the most most most in 2o1o. i had my first car accident in 2010 who the driver was me, and drove to police station for report. I participate on those competition in 2010 too.

2010 was a year that seems like short yet things really happened a lot in between. I learned a lot in 2010, i knew i'm getting bigger... should say i'm going to be 20 o_____________O
I would like to make a wish for the beginning of 2011, which is pass all the subject all semester with flying colors and may what i'm hoping for being real.....

BYE 2010.....

No comments: