please kindly click click~

2010-11-07

dream.memories.miss you

had a weird dream yesterday night, i don't know why it makes me don't want to wake up,just like i want to keep continue dreaming the story. The ancient people said:" the people appear inside your dream is because he/she miss you; because he/she miss you, so they appear in your dream." Sounds so weird right? Usually we will think that is because we miss somebody so we dream them. The dream is really weird. I still can remembered the dream, but not all just a part of it and the scene that i don't want to see. It's wake me up actually, and i wanna continue to see how the story goes. Frankly, i'm so selfish that i don't want it to happen in real life. I feel the pain inside the dream, the scene that i saw. The dream makes me feel moody and weird for the whole day, i just can't stop thinking and recalling about it. I don't know why i so care about it, but it keeps running on my mind whole day. I think i miss you.



Today i found back a person that i want to find for long long long long time. I was so happy that i found him but seems like he didn't play facebook, hope i can contact him since the account seems not on use anymore. We knew each other since i'm 14. I can't imagine that i lost contact with him around 5 years already. I had a lot funny and childish memory with him, since that time i was so young. He is a nice guy a good friend. Really a lots memory there, unfortunately some i can't even remember. I remembered he called me once between this 2 years, he said he was in KL now. Oh yea, he is from Miri,Sarawak. We knew each other through friendster last time.
Some times i have to admit that most of my friends now are from internet. We knew each other from net, had to admit that they are more real than those you know in the real world sometimes. Hope i can contact him back and i really miss him. I think i will cry if i can't contact him back T__________T



Last, i miss khalil fong too!!!

No comments: