please kindly click click~

2010-11-03

F.My Life

life sucks!!! Totally sucks!!! Assignment driving me crazy all the way from the beginning of the semester until now, the middle and i stuck there!!! Concept? feeling? design? hotel? autocad? 3d? detail? lineweight? section? system? water and waste? I'm so tired of all these!! My life just got messed up because of college assignment, &*%^#$^%&%$. Even i go for movie, go exercise, go photoshooting,  seems like so enjoyed but still,damn it, those THINGS just keep run cycling my mind!!! I'M SO TIRED OF IT!!!!

I have to do housework as well, everyday repeat and repeat, repeat and repeat. I just hope that somebody could able to help me on, i didn't said i don't wanna do it,  what i want is just somebody could share with me. Sometime, i just too tired about it. I didn't blame, everything i just try to swallow and swallow, and pretend i'm fine?

Mom scold me about using too much money, i just kept quiet. Everything needs money, what can i do? just stay at home all the time and go college? She just give me RM10 when i got class, and i have to eat. Sometimes wanna eat kfc also have to think thrice. How about movies? dagei? everything needs money, and i didn't work, how i get the money? Is it that my wallet will grow money itself or my bank account will increase money everyday??? It's okie because i'm not going complaint. because those are spending on entertainment so i should pay all myself. I can just go find a job, why not? But then, housework? who gonna to do it? still me !!!!! i get used to it!! i went for work, they don't even wanna help me on it, shirts all collect back just throw on the sofa. So i have to do all this things when i get home from work, they don't even know how tired i am!!! That time i went to friend's house do assignment for whole week, and those shirtsssssssssss just all throw on the sofa!!! Imagine about it, 6 peoples in a house, and there are a week of shirtsssssssss on the sofa waiting for me. I didn't even sleep for 24 hours in a week, even i burn midnight oil for 2 days. I'm just working hard on assignment, i did. I swear i really work so hard on it! why???? because i wanna get better result, i don't want to waste you all money to let me study and i get a piece of shits back!! I really work so hard on assignment, i didn't do infront of you all doesn't mean that i'm not working hard!!!! How many times i cried in the midnight just because i feel tired? i feel so helpless, everything is just about tired. I just trying so hard to be better but at least i'm still a shit on your mind.

I don't even know what i'm taking, i went to college at night and do assignment until midnight, they know about it? They don't, even they knew, they just thought i'm going somewhere else to play.

1 comment:

Sapi said...

sthis means how much u cares about ur works and ur parents ~ maybe they just couldnt know the full picture of what ur doin ~ try to makes them proud with ur result ~ u can de ~ cheers =)